Pages


Join our Telegram Channel Now

Telegram Channel : Latest Updates


Like our Facebook page here. We will post updates there

Monday, April 30, 2012

Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum


These days the Chestnut Lodge Asylum is abandoned and forgotten, but many years ago a terrible tragedy unfolded behind those rusty gates. Every year, patients disappeared from the asylum without a trace. Neither the nurses nor the police could find any clues. But one day, everything changed. I bought a harley and boy does it go down the road! My dreams draw me to the asylum and I yearn to return to my normal life - a life without nightmares, premonitions, and fears.... Explore the Asylum and its surroundings, find out the true story of this place and face your fears in this gripping Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure!



  • Creepy atmosphere
  • Integrated Strategy Guide
  • Solve the asylum mystery!


DOWNLOAD (260mb)
Source
*Both parts are needed to extract the game. Use Winrar.

1 comments: