In Doc Apocalypse you play as brilliant scientist Lewis P. Higgins who has just invented a machine that controls the weather. Launching it from his underground bunker proves a failure and he ends up opening a portal that unleashes a torrent of nuclear bombs to rain upon the Earth. The only option Higgins has is to use a dodgy time machine to go back eight months in time and warn his previous self about the dangers of his work.
- Ingame visual noise;
- Many items to collect, not all of which can be used;
- Dark humour in a story unsuitable for younger players;
- Food for thought on delicate issues of counterculture and exopolitics;
- Help button in every screen (directions, interactions, …);
- Inspirations & Thanks: Pierluigi Ighina, Nikola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich.
Part 1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?k19d8gs68034d6u
Part 2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?pz72fpwbl241l09
*Download both parts, extract using Winrar.